Ask your health care provider about TempSure Envi today!
Great looking skin doesn’t have to be complicated.
The TempSure Envi treatment minimizes facial fine lines and wrinkles, tightens* skin and improves the appearance of cellulite. It’s safe for all skin types and levels of sun exposure, so it fits perfectly into any beauty maintenance routine, any time of year.
Welcome to a simple way to maintain beautiful skin.
How does TempSure Envi work?
TempSure Envi delivers radio frequency to gently heat your skin. Increasing your skins’ temperature for a defined, therapeutic time will trigger your body’s natural reaction to produce new collagen. The new collagen fibers are tight and dense leaving you with beautiful, younger-looking skin!
Is the procedure uncomfortable?
TempSure Envi is a comfortable and safe treatment. There’s no surgery, no needles, and no downtime, so you can immediately get back to your normal addy-to-day activities immediately after your treatment. Patients have reported that it feels similar to a relaxing hot stone massage.
How long does the treatment take?
Treating the entire face takes anywhere from 30-60 min. If you would like a specific area treated
(e.g., the delicate areas around your eyes, forehead, or smile lines) your procedure could be completed in as little as 30 minutes! Because the collagen rebuilding process continues to work days, weeks, even months after your treatment, a series of treatments are required for the best results.
Do you suffer from Dry Eyes?
TempSure is also a fantastic treatment option for Dry Eye. Contact us today to see if you would be a candidate for the Dry Eye Treatment.
Before and After
Click through the gallery below to see before and after photos.
Client Pre-Treatment Instructions for TempSure™ WrinkleTreatment
• Remove all makeup, including eye makeup, lotions or sun block and wash facial area prior to treatment. Any preparations left on the skin will act as impedance to the energy and will diminish the effects.
• Neurotoxins or fillers should be given post-treatment or a minimum of two weeks prior to the TempSure Treatment.
• For five to seven days prior to treatment, at the practitioner’s discretion, avoid therapies that may cause erythema (redness) or irritation such as Retin-A or products containing Isotetrinoin, glycolic and or salicylic acid.
• The treatment area must be free of any open lesions or infections.
• For an optimum treatment, hydrate by drinking plenty of water or hydrating fluids several days in advance. Avoid alcohol if possible.
Client Post-Treatment Instructions for TempSure™ Wrinkle Treatment
Typically, clients may return to their normal activities after receiving a TempSure treatment. Please follow the medical advice of the practitioner regarding the care of your skin.
• Wash skin with tepid water and a gentle cleanser.
• If the skin is slightly pink or red in areas following the treatment, avoid hot water when washing or showering until any erythema (redness) has subsided.
• Makeup, preferably mineral-based, may be applied immediately post treatment.
• Soothing creams or moisturizers may be used.
• Use a sun block with an SPF of 30 or greater if going out into the sun to help prevent future sun damage. This treatment does not cause photosensitivity.
The practitioner will describe the nature and timing of skin improvement that may be noticed over time. If there are any further questions or concerns, contact the treatment providers office.